I recently purchased the RENPHO ES-28ML smart body weight scale. It is a great device and I use it regularly. One issue I had with it was the RENPHO iOS app on my iPhone. How to delete a weight that was recorded incorrectly.
Why does a weight get recorded incorrectly? Well, I have multiple family members that use the same scale. In the app you set up all your family members and it will learn to recognize if a measurement set is for them and it usually picks the right user. However, I find this sometimes does not work right and it will ask the user I want to associate the weight to and I pick the wrong one. Then I have one weight point present that looks way off.
It isn’t intuitive to find the delete option, but it is there. Just follow these steps:
- Tap the menu option “My Account”.
- Select the user you need to delete a data point from.
- Tap the menu option “Trends”.
- Find a data point on the chart and tap it. A an additional info box comes up with a chevron in it.
- Tap that info box. A calendar will appear and the page title is “History”.
- Navigate to the day with the bad data.
- Tap “Select Data”
- Tap the radio button for the bad data.
- Tap the trashcan icon at bottom right and tap confirm to delete it.